- Published: Wednesday, 17 December 2014 09:31
In 2015 the VAT Office will focus to improve its Customer Services provided to VAT registered persons, clients and recently announced that the Office will enhanced its Industry Partnership Initiative in 2015 with the objectives to:
- increase the voluntary VAT compliance levels within selected industries;
- increase Inland Revenue presence in the community;
- improve the community’s perception of Inland Revenue as a professional organisation; and
- target VAT audit resources at the highest risk cases within selected industries.
The VAT Office will also launch its Customer Service Charter and Customer Service Standards in early 2015. The VAT Office Customer Service Standards will tell the VAT registered persons and clients about the standards of service delivery they will expect from the VAT Office. It is our aim to make it easy for our customers to do business with us and the VAT Office is committed to provide high quality services at all times. The Customer Service Standards designed to improve our response time and we aim to provide our service in a timely manner.