Licensing of CCA's
A comprehensive exercise was conducted this year to formally license for the first time, Customs Controlled Areas for the sake of border security and protecting Government revenues.
The areas licensed include:
- Bauerfield and Pekoa airports, operated by AVL.
- Bauerfield airport airfreight storage facilities, operated by VTS.
- DHL and UPS storage facilities, operated by FR8 Logistics.
- EMS storage facilities, operated by Vanuatu Post Limited.
- Fedex storage facilities, operated by Transam Vanuatu.
Customs would like to sincerely thank the above Operators for their assistance and cooperation in completing this exercise successfully. Customs looks forward to working with these agencies to protecting our borders and collecting Government revenues.