Human Resource & Staff Development
Human Resource Development/Training and Staff Development is another section in the corporate services and it deals mostly with Staffing issues in regards to training and development for officers.
To guarantee a sustainable Human Resources Management and Development that aligns with the Ministry’s Corporate Objectives.
To monitor and maintain a sustainable Human Resources management and Development which exhibits high standards of professionalism, probity and performance.
This section consist of a Principal officer ,Corporate Service Officer – HRD, a Senior Finance Officer ,an Administrative Officer, and a Cleaner.
- Coordinate and administer the recruitment process as required by the Public Service Commission
- Identify areas in need for staff training
- Monitor that workforce exhibits standard of professionalism, probity and performance
- Make sure that staff benefits are processed accordingly
- Offer effective and efficient internal and external trainings
- Encourage and motivate staff incentives
- Seek funding sources for external and internal trainings
- Offer work opportunities for students to develop their interests within CIR dept
- Increase publicity of the organizational image and procedures
- Setup capacity building initiatives.